To view our current auctions:
Important Information For Buyers
1. All buyers arriving to one of our auctions will be instructed where to park.
2. All buyers must register to receive a bidder’s number. A photo ID is required at the registration office.
3. All items will be sold “ASIS” and in its present condition so please look everything over upon arriving at the auction.
4. Items will be sold to the highest bidder. There are NO RESERVES at an absolute auction.
5. When one of the auctioneers brings down the hammer and the item is sold, the buyer assumes full responsibility and liability for that item.
6. All items are paid for at the completion of the auction. There is no sales tax at an estate auction (one person’s belongings). There is a 6% sales tax at a consignor’s auction because that is the state law.
7. We charge NO BUYERS PREMIUM on the contents of an estate auction or at a consignment auction. However there is a buyer’s premium on the sale of a house to off-set the advertising expenses.
8. All items must be removed from the premises by the set time which is usually at the completion of the auction. Unique situations may arise and special arrangements might be made for these situations. Announcements at the beginning of the auction usually take care of these situations.
9. We do take absentee bids. They must be placed two days prior to the actual auction and the buyer must pay by credit card the day of the auction. Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping and handling charges.
Payment methods are:
Out of State Checks must be approved ahead of time.
We will keep you informed. Please send us an email with the following information so we can keep you updated and help you to find the items you are looking for at auction.